Operational Resilience… by Design
Date(s) - 15/10/2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The consultation period for the PRA / FCA Operational Resilience Regulation affecting UK Financial Services closes on 1 October. However, recent events with widespread impact such as Covid and the Beirut explosion show that organisations need to prepare for a range of scenarios as a matter of business prudence.
This webinar will focus on what is required to implement and facilitate the ongoing management of the Operational Resilience Regulation. We will discuss how this can be accelerated by using advanced tools and methods to capture and monitor scenarios, impacts, acceptable tolerances and responses. We will explore how to:
- capture BAU service-people-process-governance-system relationships
- analyse the impact and define tolerances required against various scenarios
- design mitigating arrangements for non-normal operating conditions
- provide a single source of truth accessible to people when an event occurs
- manage ongoing conformance and compliance
Participants will come away with an understanding of the tools, methods and approach that support Operational Resilience implementation and ongoing compliance through an efficient and sustainable framework.
Who should attend: people who are involved in processes, risk management, and controls relating to service delivery in Financial Services.
Now available to view